Specialist Planning Role Supply Chain
We are currently working with an amazing global company that has a very unique product range.
The company have headquarters in Australia, and Sites all over the world, with this role being office based in the Manchester/Wigan area.
The company’s purpose is to make their customers successful, every day, all around the world. Taking pride in operating safely, responsibly and sustainably. This purpose has enabled them to grow and create enduring value for our shareholders.
They are looking for someone who is ready to drive their career under an inspirational leadership team, to come in to the business in a planning/analytical based role within the supply chain.
To provide customer service excellence by linking manufacturing with transport operators from each supply site based on materials requirements planning, MRP to customers.
- Carry out daily priority planning of deliveries with transport operators from each supply site based on materials requirement planning (MRP) to customers.
- Daily scheduling and capacity confirmation between supply point and outbound distribution.
- Publish and communicate daily production and distribution plan monitoring and logging key failures with customer impact.
- Best practice stock management principles.
- Load prioritisation when supply and demand are out of balance
- Effectively capture and present production schedule weekly, to stake holders.
- Graduate/ BSc or BA minimum qualification.
- Organised and customer focussed.
- Fantastic analytical skills on excel including experience using pivot tables and V look ups.
- Knowledge of SAP or ERP would be a bonus, however Excel analytical capabilities are a must.
- Ability to build relationships internally and externally.
- Flexibility, enthusiasm and self motivated.
If you have a good handle on analytics through Excel, are degree educated and are interested in joining a business that could help develop your career, please send your CV to email@example.com