Are you a future supply chain director looking for the right move to develop your career?
We are looking for a talented supply chain manager to join Danone’s Senior Leadership team as the Head of Customer & Demand, a high profile role with a great level of strategic importance and exposure within the team that won the Overall award for Best Supply Chain in the 2012 Supply Chain Excellence Awards.
Danone Baby Nutrition is responsible for category leading brands such as Cow & Gate and Aptamil. In the last seven years they have more than doubled in size and continue to grow, successfully managing this growth through forward thinking process, flexibility and vision.
Danone is committed to developing their people, operational design and systems across all functions. Their supply chain operations are critical in delivering the company’s strategic goals; therefore we need some special people to help make it all happen. They are highly committed to promoting from within and so you would be joining for a successful career, not just a job.
Danone are well known for being an extremely popular employer and this is based on the collaborative, creative, fun and supportive environment they’ve created, training and development opportunities they provide and varied routes of progression.
What we are looking for:
· Excellent track record of achievements with consistent and rapid career progression to date
· Functional experience of supply chain planning and customer supply/service is required, ideally within the FMCG industry
· Experience of managing others, implementing change and shaping thought and strategy
· Exceptional leadership and influencing capabilities; able to proactively drive progression of the business and deliver excellence through others
· Strong educational background – relevant degree backed up with impressive grades
If you are a thought provoking leader with a creative and innovative approach to problem solving and an ability to create impact through engagement, credibility and excellent people skills, we’d like to hear from you. Apply now or pick up the phone to speak to Erika Mitchell at Pod Talent on 0203 627 2420.
Danone is keen to appoint into this role in the near future so please apply as soon as possible!
Pod Talent is acting as sole agency partners for this opportunity.