This is a fantastic opportunity to join an entrepreneurial, growing and instantly recognisable Food brand based in West Gloucestershire.
Managing over half of production on site, the role is the “right hand man” for the Factory Director and they are looking for someone to step into this role on a 2-3 year period. You will manager 3-4 management reports, with a total team in the hundreds.
The role of Head of Production is a genuinely fantastic opportunity, to work in a talented team in a business that is currently seeing exciting growth. You will have lots of opportunity for project management, improving the factory and moving to a new fast paced mentality.
The role of Head of Production will involve;
- Leading the production department, ensuring customer demand can be met, growth is maximised and new product launches are executed on time
- Sitting on the site leadership team, responsible for overall site improvement, achievement and quality
- Managing continuous improvement/lean initiatives
- Managing site compliance, working with health and quality to achieve industry accreditations
- Providing real direction, progression and leadership to the large production team
You will be;
- Educated to degree level ideally in a relevant discipline (engineering, production, supply chain, quality etc)
- Experience managing a large team in a busy production environment, with experience reporting to senior levels/working with commercial teams in the food/drinks industry
- Experience in continuous improvement/lean manufacturing and strong project management experience in production improvement
- Keen to take the step to the next level and be a factory director in the medium-term future
The salary range for this role is £60,000 - £70,000 plus car allowance, excellent bonus and benefits.
For more information on this role, please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org, or call +44(0)203 627 2420+44(0)203 627 2420.
We look forward to hearing from you soon!