- Salary :Competitive
- Location :Old Street, London
We are looking for great people. Great to us means ambitious, smart, emotionally intelligent, robust and quality-focused. The sort of person who seeks ownership and wants to run their own business one day, or a substantial piece of ours. Someone who will share our ambitions for growth and help us achieve our Chapter 2 goals, but like us, is values-driven - meaning the things we believe in inform the things we do.
All agencies want the best recruiters working for them. Fact. But not all agencies are the best to work for – this is where Pod Talent comes in. It might sound a little arrogant but it’s not just us that think we’re the best, we’ve got a track record and prestigious industry awards to prove it. If you’re passionate about a successful career, you should be passionate about growing it in the best place possible and for top recruiters – that’s Pod Talent.
What’s in it for you?
• You can leverage on an extensive list of warm relationships – the majority of our clients work with us exclusively and we partner with the key players in our space
• Great prospects for career development – become a Principal Consultant, Team Leader, Manager, Partner or even Director. There is no limit to your success and support at every step of the way
• There are opportunities to focus on the UK and Internationally across FMCG, pharmaceutical and retail industries with scope to explore areas outside of this
• Some vacancies will see you developing newer areas for Pod, meaning there is a lot to go after and the opportunity to make your mark on the organisation quickly
• A smart organisational structure ensures you will have strategically placed colleagues to bounce off of and partner up with
Below is just a snippet of some of the reasons why people love working for us:
• Annual salary reviews, transparent salary bandings and clear promotion criteria
• Access to both internal and external training courses and tailored personal development plans – all in place to ensure you are continuously developing
• Exceptional client base with extensive list of warm relationships
• One flexi-hour every week, we finish at 3pm on a Friday and we provide breakfast and fruit baskets
• All employees have the opportunity to own equity in the future
What we look for in our future Podlets
• Established consultant with working knowledge of logistics, supply chain, manufacturing or procurement OR experience recruiting into the FMCG / retail / pharma space
• Track record in developing business and creating and maintaining critical commercial relationships
• Strategic thinker; ability to think top line but also comfortable zooming in to the detail
• Truly ambitious, highly driven and quietly but confidently better than any other recruiter you know
• Passionate about recruiting in an ethical manner in a values-driven environment
The bottom line is, if you’re amazing at what you do, you deserve to work for a company that is just as amazing right back.
If you like what you see here and believe you’re what we’re looking for, pick up the phone and give us a call on 0203 627 2420 – we’d love to hear from you. Alternatively, send your CV to email@example.com.