- Salary :Competitive
- Location :Old Street, London
We are looking for great people. Great to us means ambitious, smart, emotionally intelligent, robust and quality-focused. The sort of person who seeks ownership and wants to run their own business one day, or a substantial piece of ours. Someone who will share our ambitions for growth and help us achieve our Chapter 2 goals, but like us, is values-driven - meaning the things we believe in inform the things we do.
All agencies want the best recruiters working for them. But not all agencies are the best to work for – this is where Pod Talent comes in. It might sound a little arrogant but it’s not just us that think we’re the best, we’ve got a track record and prestigious industry awards to prove it. If you’re passionate about a successful career, you should be passionate about growing it in the best place possible and for top recruiters – that’s Pod Talent.
What’s in it for you?
• You can leverage on an extensive list of warm relationships – the majority of our clients work with us exclusively and we partner with the key players in our space
• Great prospects for career development – become a Principal Consultant, Team Leader, Manager, Partner or even Director. There is no limit to your success and support at every step of the way
• There are opportunities to focus on the UK and Internationally across FMCG, pharmaceutical and retail industries with scope to explore areas outside of this
• Some vacancies will see you developing newer areas for Pod, meaning there is a lot to go after and the opportunity to make your mark on the organisation quickly
• A smart organisational structure ensures you will have strategically placed colleagues to bounce off of and partner up with
Below is just a snippet of some of the reasons why people love working for us:
• Annual salary reviews, transparent salary bandings and clear promotion criteria
• Access to both internal and external training courses and tailored personal development plans – all in place to ensure you are continuously developing
• Exceptional client base with extensive list of warm relationships
• One flexi-hour every week, we finish at 3pm on a Friday and we provide breakfast and fruit baskets
• All employees have the opportunity to own equity in the future
What we look for in our future Podlets
• Established recruitment consultant with working knowledge of logistics, supply chain, manufacturing or procurement OR experience recruiting into the FMCG / retail / pharma space
• Track record in developing business and creating and maintaining critical commercial relationships
• Strategic thinker; ability to think top line but also comfortable zooming in to the detail
• Truly ambitious, highly driven and quietly but confidently better than any other recruiter you know
• Passionate about recruiting in an ethical manner in a values-driven environment
The bottom line is, if you’re amazing at what you do, you deserve to work for a company that is just as amazing right back.
If you like what you see here and believe you’re what we’re looking for, pick up the phone and give us a call on 0203 627 2420 – we’d love to hear from you. Alternatively, send your CV to email@example.com.