Calling the brave, the hungry, the ambitious
This sounds like it could be a call to arms, and in a way, it is. We’re looking for courageous souls who are willing to be different and do things differently. The people who are comfortable pushing boundaries and breaking down walls.
Are we going to war?
In a way, yes. The recruitment industry is not always held in high esteem but it’s not the whole picture. There are people out there, like you and I, who are creating change. We set up Pod Talent to disrupt and step change the recruitment market, defining a new ethos of partnership with our customers (clients and candidates), based on 4 key values: openness, individuality, creativity and excellence. We’re now in chapter 2 of our evolution and we need you.
What do you need from me?
Loads of creativity. Buckets of it. As much as you’ve got to spare. Heaps of ambition and hunger (think your classic over-achievers). An obsession with results. The organizational skills of a wedding planner. The guts to try new things and jump over hurdles. The determination to keep going. And of course, your courage.
Okay, so what’s the job?
It’s a new role and will be looking after all our marketing activities from website to social media to drive business development:
• Ensuring our marketing activity plan is delivered across each quarter
• Key role in our website relaunch and helping lead the project, including SEO
• Managing all social channels, from content to measurement of engagement
• Maintaining relationships with our marketing suppliers
• Managing and optimising marketing CRM and implementing email marketing campaigns
• Weekly and monthly reporting on all marketing activity, ROI and inbound leads generated
• Delivering substantial marketing activities such as events, white papers
What does success look like?
Once we have onboarded you and you have understood more about our industry, our business and our ambition, we will be looking to you to unlock the following:
• New business generation, from initial business enquiries to successful tenders
• Target market engagement with our marketing touchpoints from website to social media forums to LinkedIn
• Number and quality of applications received
What kind of hero am I?
You will be somebody who loves getting a blank sheet of paper to shape the future in branding, who links everything branding to what it will deliver for the business commercially and emotionally, who excels at communication whether it be written or spoken and who strives for excellence in everything you do.
What else do I need to know?
This role reports directly into the CEO and is super high profile for its role in the business’ long-term growth strategy. You will have all the space you need to influence and shape our marketing strategy and campaigns to drive the growth of our business. You will get the opportunity to work with some incredible brands, from start-ups to multinationals.
Get in touch with our Talent Manager Lauren via firstname.lastname@example.org